- Richard Cory: The theme of the poem would be how the outside of a person usually doesn't match how the person is on the inside.
- tone: author's attitude towards the audience, topic or characters
- mood: reader's emotion when they read
- syllogism: simplest form of logical argument
- Truth has to be factually verifiable in the world.
- diction: the words an author uses to tell a story
- syntax: the way the author puts those words together
- quote- "The medium is the message.
The difference between hearing and learning is how I think.
verbal- what I say
para verbal- how loud we speak
nonverbal- facial expression